Descripción del puesto
Ensure the reliability and the optimal management of the life cycle of Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment that are used for mining production in Minera Panama assigned under his/her responsibility; identifying and managing risks associated with these assets, this include elimination / reduction of downtime due to corrective maintenance.
Key Accountabilities and Challenges
· Operate within and observe all relevant and applicable laws of Panama.
Maintain HSE standards and ensure strict compliance within the Mobile Maintenance area.
· Ensure the availability and budgeted reliability of Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment assigned.
· Analyse and control maintenance KPIs such as: Availability, MTBF, MTTR, FFAPM, etc. Generating monthly reports on the performance of these KPIS.
· Develop the Top 10 issues for Downtime (failures) and Costs, ensuring some action plans to improve and reduced its recurrence.
· Lead and develop the root cause analysis of the failures that have a great impact on the indicators of Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment assigned.
· Be responsible for the application and monitoring of improvements / upgrades provided by OEM or local, of Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment assigned.
· Ensure that maintenance strategies for Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment assigned are develop and applied to equipment assigned; also perform constant audits to ensure compliance of these strategies.
· Develop engineering solutions for repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect the operations of Mobile, High Voltage and Crusher Plant equipment assigned. These problems include aspects related to capacity, quality, costs and compliance with internal or legal regulations.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Reliability Supervisor.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
· Maintenance Technician of Mobile or Plant equipment.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong ability to work in a "team" environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Adaptability to change and work under pressure.
· Ability to maintain self-discipline within a stressful environment.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Oriented to achievement of objectives and fulfilment of goals.
· Experience in similar positions (high voltage line analyst, service engineer/technical support, etc.) in companies that have Mobile, High Voltage or Crusher Plant equipment.
· Experience in maintenance of Mobile, High Voltage or Plant equipment such as electric shovels, front loaders, electric/diesel drills, electric/mechanical trucks, electric substations, transformers, transmission lines or crusher plant.
Fluency in Spanish is required and proficiency in English highly regarded. A willingness to undertake language training desirable.
· Honest and diligent.
· Strength in cultural adaptability
Cobre Panama is a remote site. The position is offered to work on site under shift rotations adaptable to current environment conditions.
a través de Hiring Room